Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Day 6 - Around Bali Island

The day started badly. We rented 4 motorbikes, and I was stupid enough to get one for myself without any license or driving experience. Taking into account bad Bali traffic, I crashed two times and we gave away my bike. I was in the psycho shock all day - luckily no major injuries, broken cars or hit pedestrians.

Then, on the way to Uluwatu, we lost Zoli... Still, Uluwatu was a great fun - surfing paradise with water entrance through the rock.

After Uluwatu we spent some time on another beach - Padang-Padang. And only close to the end of the day we found the best beach in the area - Dream Land.

The way back home was hectic - the traffic is real hell with all expensive cars around... At some point I even jumped of Dima's bike to let him balance properly.

The day ended with foot massage and nice dinner with crabs, prawns and fish satay. Tomorrow we go for Dream Land, and who knows what happens with bike rentals...

No comments:

Post a Comment